learn spanish in argentina buenos aires learn spanish in argentina buenos aires learn spanish in argentina buenos aires learn spanish in argentina buenos aires learn spanish in argentina buenos aires learn spanish in argentina buenos aires learn spanish in argentina buenos aires

Private Apartments

Option only available in Buenos Aires. We offer 2 entire buildings with new private apartments in the heart of Buenos Aires:

Avenida Independencia apartments

Lavalle Apartments

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Avenida Independencia apartments

learn spanish in argentina buenos aires

New apartments with daily maid service included, on Independencia Avenue, only one block away from 9 de Julio Avenue (the most important avenue of Buenos Aires) and walking distance to our school. This is a building with 17 private apartments. The apartments are located in downtown Buenos Aires walking distance from San Telmo, Puerto Madero, with an easy access to the freeways heading to both airports.

We offer Studio apartments (for 1 or 2 persons) and 1-bedroom apartments at the same building:

- Studio apartments (about 380 square feet) - apt for one/two people.
- 1-bedroom apartments (about 480 square feet) - apt for one/two/three people.

Apartment Features and services:

- Daily Cleaning Service
- Wireless Internet
- Cable Tv
- Queen Beds
- Household Linen
- Safe Boxes
- Air Conditioning (Heat/Cool)
- Electric Stove with air purifier


- Refrigerator with Freezer
- Microwave
- Dinnerware
- Security Cameras at each floor
- Laundry
- Cleaners
- Tourist and Gastronomic Information
- All apartments have the same furniture

 

PRICES 2017:

Stay
Studio apt
1-bedroom apt
from 7 up to 29 nights
US$59 per night
US$67 per night
30 nights or more
US$38 per night
US$47 per night

- Bookings: our private apartments have very high demand. We recommend to book as early as possible.

- Guarantee deposit: 50% of the amount of your stay. This deposit must be paid in cash directly at the apartment. It will be reimbursed in full at the end of your stay, in your departure date. If there are damages, the tenant must pay them in accordance with the cost set forth in the inventory.

Photos of our apartments - Independencia avenue:

learn spanish in argentina buenos aires

learn spanish in argentina buenos aires

learn spanish in argentina buenos aires

learn spanish in argentina buenos aires

 

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Lavalle apartments

New private apartments are located in downtown Buenos Aires, walking distance from our school, close to all atractions, restaurants, bars, agencies, ATMs, etc.

Fitness machines with Solarium and Swimming Pool.

The apartment building has 28 modern private apartments. This accommodation option has very high demand. You will find a front desk person from the apartment staff at the lobby/entrance of the building 7 days a week. And also, you can meet many other students from our school.

The private apartments have Internet connection (Broad band-high speed) for your laptop/notebook. All apartments are new! You can book the apartments only paying a small deposit of 30%, non refundable. The remaining amount (70%) can be paid directly at the apartment. (click to enlarge the photos)

Solarium and Swimming Pool
All new apartments, fully furnished.
Large and nice bedrooms.
Fitness machines.

All apartments are fully equipped with:
- Cable TV.
- Wireless Internet, WiFi.
- Fitness machines with Solarium and Swimming Pool.
- kitchens Fully equipped, Microwave oven, all cutlery, etc.
- Complete Bathroom and toilette.
- Hairdrier.
- Telephone.
- Iron and iron table.
- Air conditioned - Heated System.
- Balcony facing the street.
- Clock.
- Music set.
- Security Box.
- A front-desk person at the entrance of the building!, 7 days a week, 365, for check-in, check-out and/or any question you may have you will find a front desk person of the apartment staff at the lobby/entrance of the building. Check-in time: 12pm until 6pm. We think this is very important because for any problem you may have you will have the solution in just a few minutes.

Full kitchen, all new.
Beautiful style.
Comfortable living rooms.
Luminous apartments, balcony facing the street.

(click on the photos to enlarge them)

The apartments are located a few blocks to the Obelisk and our school. Some of the apartments in this building have a balcony facing the street. Luminous apartments. Beautiful and modern style. Walking distance to everything you may need: theatres, cinemas, bookshops, banks, hundreds of bars and restaurants, shopping areas and commercial stores, discos, laundries, internet cafes, gyms, supermarkets, ATMs, all tourist attractions, etc.

All apartments have the same characteristics. The only difference: some apartments have one separate bedroom (for 2/3 persons) and other apartments are studio.bedroom apartments (for 1 or 2 persons). If you come alone you do not have to share your apartment.

Please note the private apartments have an incredible demand, so please fulfill booking and payment procedures well in advance.

Our private apartments are an unique service for our students.

Length of your Stay
PRICES
studio.apartment
(for 1 or 2 persons)
1 bedroom apartment
(for 2 or 3 persons)
from 3 up to 15 nights
US$ 60 per night.
US$ 66 per night.
from 16 up to 25 nights
US$ 48 per night.
US$ 53 per night.
26 nights or more
US$ 39 per night.
US$ 43 per night.

- Prices are quoted per apartment (not per person).
- You can choose the arrival date and the departure date, year-round.

To book your apartment you just need to pay a small deposit: 30% of the total amount of your stay (non refundable). The remaining amount (70%) can be paid directly on your arrival date at the apartment.

Other important thing of our apartments: all apartments are located in the same building (28 apartments in the same building), with a front desk person in the lobby 7 days a week. This is very important because if you have any kind of problem with the apartment (any kind of problem, something broken, some thing you may need, etc, etc) we will solve your problem in just a few minutes. Please consider this is very important: other apartments offered by Internet Portals or other schools, they use Real Estate agencies for apartments, so if you have any problem with them you have to call/inform the Site Portal, then the school have to inform to the Real estate agent, and then the agency have to contact the owner, then the apartment owner needs to contact the plumber/electrician etc, and it may take weeks to be solved. This is very usual and just a few persons think about this before the reservation. As we already know this will be very important on your stay, the private apartments have a front desk person on the entrance of the apartment 7 days a week, all days of your stay.

Front of the building.
Full bathroom, hairdrier.
Full kitchen.
Modern style.

The rent includes all the property's services and taxes such as: The Property's Common Expenses, Taxes, Light, Gas, Water, Telephone, Cable TV Bills and maid service. Lugabe owns these apartments offering the service of lodging, and we offer the service of booking. The rent contract and attached inventory will be signed between you and them, and as soon as you arrive you shall pay the rest of your stay, and the guest will receive the apartment keys.

Guarantee deposit: it must be paid in the arrival date. The guarantee deposit will be reimbursed in full at the end of your stay, in your departure date. If there are damages, the tenant must pay them in accordance with the cost set forth in the inventory. Guarantee deposit, amount:
- studio apartment: 1 week: US$265 - 2 weeks: US300$ - 4 weeks: US$500
- 1-bedroom apartment: 1 week: US$320 - 2 weeks: US$400 - 4 weeks: US$600
The guarantee deposit will be reimbursed once the stay has finished.

Location:
The apartments are located in the heart of the city, only 10 blocks from the Obelisk, walking distance to the school.

learn spanish in argentina buenos aires

learn spanish in argentina buenos aires

Learn Spanish in Argentina

learn spanish in argentina buenos aires
learn spanish in argentina buenos aires learn spanish in argentina buenos aires learn spanish in argentina buenos aires learn spanish in argentina buenos airesLearn Spanish in Argentina Learn Spanish in Argentina Learn Spanish in Argentina Learn Spanish in Argentina learn spanish in argentina buenos aires learn spanish in argentina buenos aires learn spanish in argentina buenos aires learn spanish in argentina buenos aires learn spanish in argentina buenos aires learn spanish in argentina buenos aires learn spanish in argentina buenos aires learn spanish in argentina buenos aires learn spanish in argentina buenos aires learn spanish in argentina buenos aires learn spanish in argentina buenos aires learn spanish in argentina buenos aires learn spanish in argentina buenos aires learn spanish in argentina buenos airesLearn Spanish in ArgentinaLearn Spanish in Argentina Learn Spanish in Argentina learn spanish in argentina buenos aires Learn Spanish in Argentina